10. Gabriel Beaumont reference: Ready and Willing: Mark a box of Followers to bring a minor NPC into the scene with either an aspect or a +2 bonus in something they’re skilled at (see the NPC creaton rules on page 212). Mark multple boxes to grant them multple aspects and multple areas of competence, with a maximum of +2 in any one area. Use your fate points to invoke their aspects on your behalf. Patronage: Mark all fve Followers boxes to declare that a campaign NPC is a patron of your community or is somehow indebted to your community. This NPC will grant one favor of signifcance, such as Allowing access to something otherwise inaccessible or accomplishing an objectve sans oppositon. The GM is the fnal arbiter of whatever aid you receive. Specialist: Once per session, you may mark an extra box of Followers to give any NPC created with ready and Willing a +4 in their area of expertse (rather than the normal +2). Safehouse: Once per scenario, you may declare that your followers have spirited you away to a secret locaton, away from any prying eyes (including the Reporter’s Media Frenzy stunt). This allows you to immediately escape any pursuit or scrutny without having to partcipate in a contest, and you get at least one scene before anyone can try to search for you. Some supernatural methods of detecton may be immune to this at the GM’s discreton.
7. Marie ST. Pierre Reference: Chasing Rumors: Mark boxes of Knowledge to aid rolls to overcome or create an advantage when your research into supernatural threats is relevant, +2 for each box marked. Preparatons: Once per scene, when confrontng a threat that you have had an opportunity to Investgate, you can mark Knowledge to reveal that you have a useful item on hand. One box is sufcient for common items (e.g., chalk, iron nails), three boxes for objects obtainable with a mild efort (e.g., holy water, a wooden stake), and all fve boxes for especially esoteric items such as inherited silver or a saint’s relics. At the GM’s discreton, you may mark In Too Deep instead, to help another character pay one cost of a ritual spell (page 168). Cloak of Shadows: You can see perfectly in the dark and are immune to any potental efect of normal or magical darkness. Additonally, once per session, you may declare that you automatcally succeed at hiding from any non-magical atempt to spot you, provided you have a nearby shadow to hide in. Echoes of the Beast: You share an afnity with a partcular genus of mortal beast. Gain improved senses that provide +2 to atempts to detect other creatures. Some manifestaton of your animal nature (e.g., canine teeth, a furry tail, hirsute body) may be visible on your physiology. Once per session you can declare momentary aid from your afliated brand of beast and choose one of the following beneftss +4 to any one acton, a situaton aspect with two free invokes, or automatc success on an overcome roll.
9. Gelevieve Ba Reference: Vampiric Physique: When brute strength or sheer speed is requisite, call upon your vampiric nature to gain a bonus of +2 per box of Hungry marked. Furthermore, any physical actons taken may (per the GM) include scale (page 182) regardless of whether Hungry is used. Emotonal Vampire: If you succeed at using Force or Haste on a create advantage acton to grab hold of your target, you may defne your advantage as overpowering emoton of the kind your heritage feeds on, and gain the beneft of scale when you invoke that aspect. Also, while that advantage is in play, subsequent atacks against that target allow you to feed, as per Hungry, if you infict a conditon. (See Hungry .) First Aid: During any physical confict, spend a fate point to clear out all of a character’s stress boxes, provided they choose not to take acton for one exchange, even to defend. You cannot use this ability on yourself. Medical Care: Given tme and supplies, you can treat more serious injuries, allowing you to make recovery actons for others. Gain +2 to any atempt to perform a recovery acton on behalf of another character, provided you are located at a legitmate medical facility and have sufcient tme to treat the injured. If rushed or operatng in less than ideal conditons, you may stll atempt Medical Care but without the bonus. You may atempt this stunt only once per session for a given injury. Psych Rotaton: You can use First Aid and Medical Care on conditons that result from psychological or emotonal damage.
8. Sean McAvoy Reference: Evocaton: As a wizard, you can cast magical spells comprising the fve elementss fre, air, earth, water, and spirit. In game terms, you may perform any of the four basic actons with spectacular magical efects such as defending with a shield of ice or creatng an advantage by shifing earth beneath the opponent’s feet. Your actons may have scale (page 182) at the GM’s discreton. If desired, push yourself to increase the spell’s efect as followss Mark a stress box for +1 or two boxes for +2 on any one magical acton. You may mark only two boxes at a tme. Mark Exhausted to add +4 to any single magical acton or to atack multple targets magically without dividing your roll (page 190). Mark Burned Out to gain +2 to all magical actons for the rest of the scene or, if Exhausted is already marked, to atack multple targets with magic without having to divide your roll. These benefts are cumulatves if you mark two stress boxes and both conditons, you could do a single magical acton at +8, and then have +2 to all magical actons for the rest of the scene. Thaumaturgy: You excel at ritual magic (page 168). Add +2 to the preparaton roll for any ritual. Soulgaze: When looking someone directly in the eye for more than a few seconds, you peer into their soul and they likewise see into yours. The exchange manifests itself as a cryptc vision. Make a Focus roll, opposed by their Focus roll; the winner learns one concrete, useful piece of informaton about the other individual, or two things if the winner succeeds with style. On a te, each person learns something. These things can be advantages with a free invoke at the GM’s discreton. Loremaster: As a scholar of arcane lore and magical theory, once per session you may declare that you are able to read obscure text in a mysterious language or determine the specifc nature of a ritual upon seeing the precise locaton where it was cast. Ritual Specialist: Gain +1 to the preparaton of one broad category of magic (summoning, curses, Necromancy, and so on). You may take this stunt multple tmes for diferent categories but may not take any category more than once.
6. Astride Colombe Reference: Countermeasures: Once per session, you may declare that you happen to have a countermeasure on hand that nullifes the efect of scale (page 182) from a supernatural conditon or stunt for the current scene. At the GM’s discreton, this stunt can also nullify other efects of supernatural powers, such as by avoiding a soulgaze or seeing through a glamour. Hunters Network: You associate with a loose confederaton of hunters who trade rumors and update each other. Once per session when you are In Pursuit , you may succeed automatcally at an overcome roll to fnd informaton about your quarry. If this informaton can be expressed as an advantage, you get an aspect with two free invokes as well. Beast Whisperer: You inherently understand and may communicate with any animal of the same type as your wereshape and thus may interact with them as you would with humans. This comprehension does not surmount the limitatons of animal intelligence or permit the exchange of concepts too Complex for the animal’s ken. The Human Touch: As long as the intended recipient knows you’re a werecreature, while in animal form you may communicate simple, single-word concepts (run, atack, guard, distract, et cetera) that casual observaton will not detect. Roll Guile to avoid detecton from focused atenton. Beast Form Adept: Choose one of the two approaches switched afer transformaton, and add +1 to it for all actons. Take this stunt a second tme to add +1 to the other approach. Healing Transformaton: Once per session, when you resume human form afer a transformaton, recover from In Peril or start to (but not fully) recover Doomed , provided either conditon refects physical injury. Beast Caller: Once per session, garner the aid of an animal or group of animals of your type. Choose one of the following beneftss +4 to any one acton, a situaton aspect with two free invokes, or automatc success on an overcome roll. If circumstances are not consistent with the capabilites of the animal in queston, the GM may require alteraton to your declaraton. Shifing Adept: When you transform into your animal form, your clothes and anything else on your person likewise transform and return undamaged when you shif back. Anything stored in this way is perfectly concealed and can be afected only from within the Nevernever. Fleetng Transformaton: Use of the transformatve magic is practcally refexive to you. Treat the Physical Transformaton conditon as stcky, requiring no tme or rest between actvatons.
- 1877 Total Views
- 1562 Website Views
- 315 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 rpgresearch.com
- 8 www.rpgresearch.com
- 7 rpgbus.com
- 5 www.rpgmuseum.org
- 1 rpgmuseum.org
- 5 rpgmobile.com
- 3 www.rpgmobile.com
- 4 www.rpgtalkshow.com
- 1 rpgtour.com
- 2 bcirpg.com
- 4 www.bcirpg.com
- 3 www.accessiblerpg.com
- 1 accessiblerpg.com
- 2 www.dropinandrpg.com
- 1 dropinandrpg.com
- 3 www.rpgtrailer.com
- 2 rpgmodel.com
- 1 www.dropinandplay.com
- 2 www.rpgtechtalk.com
- 3 rpgfest.org
- 2 rpgconsortium.us
- 3 www.rpgtour.com
- 2 www.rpgconsortium.us
BECMI Basic D&D PC Record Sheet2486 Views .
Doctor-Who-Character_Sheet_Template2145 Views .
Premade Characters-Dresden-NOLO2141 Views .
Kid-Character-Sheet2129 Views .
Bubblegumshoe_CharacterSheet2117 Views .
Bus Driver - Doctor Who Pregen1973 Views .
Universal-Character-Sheet1953 Views .
Top_Secret_NWO_All-files1915 Views .
Adult-Character-Sheet1913 Views .
Character Sheet - Venture City1911 Views .
Agent Dossier - Top Secret NWO1896 Views .
Sleuth Amanda Barrett1886 Views .
KoB_CS_Teen1873 Views .
BFRPG-All Pregens (lvl1)1872 Views .
Doctor-Who-Character-Sheet1846 Views .
TOR - Extra Pregens (Blood on the Snow)1830 Views .
KoB Errata1825 Views .
Theater Tech - Doctor Who Pregen1825 Views .